To provide teaching, training and support to Marketing Apprentices within their workplace. To provide assessments, internally and externally, of the highest quality standards in accordance with the Apprenticeship and awarding body criteria.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Develop and maintain CBD’s Apprenticeship programme including identifying new opportunities within the employers you work with.
Manage Apprentice enrolment and induction.
Develop and deliver learning opportunities to optimise learning and achievement of Apprentices.
Instruct Apprentices in relevant core and underpinning knowledge, behaviour and skills.
Lead and inspire the Apprentices to achieve learning outcomes.
Assist Apprentices in the collection, presentation and recording of ‘evidence’ of skills, knowledge and behaviours.
Maintain accurate and timely records, such as learner attendance, assessment and test results, progress review and other associated data using our e-portfolio system.
Liaise and work with appropriate awarding bodies to ensure internal and external assessment and verification procedures are adhered to.
Continually evaluate the quality of provision and identify any improvements in conjunction with our quality improvement process.
Ensure your knowledge of frameworks/standards and occupational competence remains current.
To support, contribute and manage the implementation and promotion of Equality and Diversity.
Ensure Safeguarding policy and practices are adhered to at all times.
Values and Behaviours
- Passionate about the business
- A “can do” approach to our work and clients
- Dedication to excel and succeed
- The ability to motivate and influence staff within the department
- An adaptable, flexible and open approach
- Take pride in delivering the best training to ensure the highest standards throughout.
- Highest standards with attention to detail, accuracy and compliance
- A commitment and respect for the work that you do and the people that you work with
- Able to lead by example and motivate through your actions
- An honest, respectful; and humble approach
- Ensure the quality and service delivered is consistently exceptional
- A committed and loyal team player
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of Marketing .
- D32, D33, D36, A1/2, TAQA Qualification(s) or equivalent.
- Health & safety in the workplace knowledge.
- Functional skills qualification(s) at GCSE or other level 2 equivalent.
- Good IT, numeracy and communication skills (oral and written).
- Previous experience of delivering and assessing Vocational qualifications.
- Good knowledge of equal opportunities considerations both in an Educational, and workplace setting.
- Effective time management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of quality assurance processes.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in assessing.
- Training or teaching qualification (e.g. PTTLS).
- Experience of liaising with employers.
- Approved basic Health & Safety certificate.
- Internal Verifier qualification (D34, V1, etc.)
- Sales experience.
- You are enthusiastic
- You will always go the extra mile
- You have a “make it happen” attitude
- You deliver on your promises
- You are a positive role model
- You always place the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You realise by working as team we are stronger together