Becoming An Apprentice
We’ve designed our Apprenticeship programmes to give people a chance of starting or developing their career and therefore giving them the knowledge and qualifications to make it happen. We do this through highly qualified and experienced tutors and assessors who have over 40 years worth of education and training experience.
What Are The Benefits
- Earn a salary
- Get paid holidays
- On-the-job training and study
- Working alongside experienced staff
- Learn job-specific skills
- Gain recognised qualifications
How Can I Apply ?
Your eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16+ years old
- Would like to gain nationally-recognised qualifications
- Living in England and not in full-time education
- Not receiving any other funded training
- Not already have a degree or HND
Why Choose us ?
Becoming an apprentice with College But Different gives you the best chance of success in your new career:
- Industry experienced tutors – Our tutors are all experienced practitioners in their sector, offering real-world knowledge alongside their qualification.
- Regular contact – Our tutors will visit you every 4 weeks to ensure your progressing and that you are continually making a valuable contribution to you. Anytime in between your visits you’ll be able to contact them by email or phone.
- Support and Mentoring – All of our tutors and learner support team are here to ensure you have an outstanding experience with us and support you in every step of your apprenticeship.
- Relevant qualifications – We ensure that the qualification you will undertake will be industry relevant to the career path your aspiring to journey down.